First dance

First dance

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday letter...

dear husband: Life throws some rough curve balls huh?! Well, lucky for us, we've got each other and even though this big purchase may postpone some other hopes and dreams, look what you may be sporting! 



 dear friday: Thank you for finally showing your face! This has been the work week from HELL and I've had it up to here!
 



dear bipolar weather: Figure it out please. dear beach vacation: I'm still saving my pennies and dimes! Please send me an affordable option (or a nice friend with a condo to use for free) so I can visit soon! dear sweets: I can't get enough of you this week. I think I am burying my stress in the comfort of your cream filling!


 
 

 dear workday: So glad you're almost over! I think 2:00 is closing time today, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment